Making a donation
Thank you for considering donating to Reach. Your gift can make a difference to the lives of people with learning disabilities in Nottinghamshire. You can donate by:
- Making a gift on our website – you can make a one-off donation or a regular donation by debit or credit card
- Making regular donations through a Standing Order form
- By cheque
- Making a gift on our website in memory of a loved one
- Leaving a legacy
- Supporting our campaigns such as the Big Give Christmas Challenge.
To find out more, please contact Julia Sandhu, Fundraising Director, Reach Learning Disability, Prebend Passage, Southwell, NG25 0JH. email@example.com. Telephone 01636 819066.
Take on a challenge event
Inspiration….. Whether it’s swimming, running or biking there are plenty of organised events out there and you can find out more on our events page. If you would like to raise money for Reach, it's really easy for people to support you on Just Giving. If you'd like a sponsorship form as well you can download that here.
Here are a few ideas to inspire you:
- Fancy something a bit messy? Tough Mudder: http://toughmudder.co.uk/
- Swim Serpentine: https://www.swimserpentine.co.uk/
- Great North Run: https://www.greatrun.org/great-north-run
- Cycle Live, Nottingham: http://cyclelivenottingham.co.uk/
- Skydive Langar: http://www.skydivelangar.co.uk/
- Newark Half Marathon https://www.newarkhalfmarathon.co.uk/ (email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a charity place)
Support Reach when you shop online - at no extra cost to you!
Simply sign up and select Reach as your chosen charity.
Visit the store via the website or app, then shop as normal with over 5,500 high street names to choose from.
Set up a Facebook Fundraiser for any occasion
To set up a Facebook Fundraiser:
- Create a new post - let people know why you'd like to raise money for Reach
- Select 'Raise money'
- Search for Reach Learning Disability
- Click on Post!
Once you have set up your fundraiser, don't forget to share it with your friends on Facebook, Messenger, Email and WhatsApp.
Host your own Fundraiser
Here are some ideas of fundraising events you can organise yourself!
- Cake sales
- Sponsored dress-down day
- Run an event
- Organise a 'crafternoon' with friends
Become a Fundraising Volunteer
We can achieve so much thanks to the time and commitment of our volunteers. Helping our fundraising would suit people who don't want to commit to volunteering on a regular basis and there are many different ways you can help - from collecting donations at events to marshalling a sports event to administration support.
Newark and Sherwood Community Lottery
Weekly lottery that raises money for good causes in Newark and Sherwood District. All good causes supported by the lottery will benefit Newark and Sherwood District and its residents.
From every £1 ticket you buy, 60p will go to local good causes in Newark and Sherwood District and improving our community.
Support Reach by entering the Newark and Sherwood Community Lottery and you could win up to £25,000.
Click here to enter
Robin Hood Lottery
Weekly lottery to raise money for good causes in Mansfield district. All good causes supported by the lottery will benefit Mansfield district and its residents.
From every £1 ticket you buy, 60p will go to local good causes in the Mansfield District and improving our community. You can choose for Reach to receive 50p of that 60p! Find out more about how it works here.
Support Reach by entering the Robin Hood Lottery, and you could win up to £25,000! Click here for further details.
The Co-op Local Community Fund
You can nominate Reach Southwell as your Co-op local cause when you shop at the Co-op. This will enable us to help raise vital funds every time you buy Co-op branded products. Click here choose Reach today!