Amazon Smile customers can now support Reach in the Amazon shopping app on iPhones and Android phones, as well as on laptops etc! Amazon Smile is the same as amazon, but simply allows charities to receive a donation when you make a purchase, at no extra cost to you.
To enable AmazonSmile and start generating donations, either go to https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ in your browser and follow the instructions, or:
1. Open the Amazon Shopping app on your device
2. Go into the main menu of the Amazon Shopping app and tap into 'Settings'
3. Tap 'AmazonSmile' and follow the on-screen instructions to choose Reach Learning Disability and to complete the process
Robin Hood Lottery
weekly lottery that raises money for good causes in Mansfield district. All good causes supported by the lottery will benefit Mansfield district and its residents.
Read about how to all works here.
Host your own Fundraiser
Could you fundraise for us?
Here are some ideas:
- Cake sales
- Sponsored dress-down day
- Run an event
- Run a charity auction
Become a volunteer
We can achieve so much thanks so much to time and commitment of our volunteers. Whether you can help regularly or on an ad-hoc basis, we would be glad to hear from you. Email email@example.com
Making a donation
Thank you for considering donating to Reach.
Your gift can make a difference to the lives of people with learning disabilities in Nottinghamshire.
You can donate by:
- Making a gift on our website – you can make a one-off donation or a regular donation by credit card Donate Now
- Making regular donations through a Standing Order form
- By cheque
- Making a gift in memory of a loved one
- Leaving a legacy
- Supporting our campaigns such as the Big Give Christmas Challenge.
To find out more about supporting us in the ways described above, please contact Julia Sandhu, Fundraising Director, Reach Learning Disability, Prebend Passage, Southwell, NG25 0JH. firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone 01636 819066.
Take on a challenge event
Inspiration….. Whether it’s swimming, running or biking there are plenty of organised events out there. We have some listed on our events listings page. If you would like to raise money for Reach we have downloadable sponsor form here, or set up a JustGiving page here. Here are a few ideas to inspire you:
- Fancy something a bit messy? Tough Mudder: http://toughmudder.co.uk/
- Swim Serpentine: https://www.swimserpentine.co.uk/
- Great North Run: https://www.greatrun.org/great-north-run
- Cycle Live, Nottingham: http://cyclelivenottingham.co.uk/
- Skydive Langar: http://www.skydivelangar.co.uk/
- Newark Half Marathon https://www.newarkhalfmarathon.co.uk/ (email email@example.com to request a charity place)
- Virtual London Marathon (email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a place)
Support Reach when you shop online
Raise money at no extra costs to you when you shop online.
Simply sign up and select Reach as your chosen charity.
Visit the store via the website or app, then shop as normal with over 5,500 high street names to choose from.
Set up a Facebook Fundraiser for any occasion
To set up a page from a phone: Click the three lines in the bottom right of your screen on your Facebook profile. Click the drop down menu 'Community Resources', then select 'fundraisers' and follow the on screen instructions.
Once you have set up your fundraiser, don't forget to share it with your friends on Facebook, Messenger, Email and WhatsApp.
Sponsor forms can be downloaded here
Don't forget to share your plans with us as well as your friends
Setting up a Just Giving Page can help people to donate to your challenge or event easily. To set up a page in aid of Reach click here then select 'charity' and search for 'Reach Learning Disability'.