When you make a donation you are helping to make a difference to the lives of some of the most excluded and at risk people in society. Your donation will help enable to us help clients to:
- make friends and feel less lonely
- communicate more confidently
- keep learning
- feel a sense of purpose
- feel more connected to their community and the wider world
- feel safer in the community and their relationships
- know how to manage their money and avoid financial exploitation
- have more fun
Because we listen to clients, their families and carers, our activities are developed based on individual needs and aspirations. So when you support Reach, you can rest assured that your gift will leave a positive impact for local people.
We are completely transparent about our finances, and our Board of Trustees ensure we are always on track.
You can read all about our impact, our income and expenditure in our Annual Report. Click here to find the latest version.